Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dusty Attic DT - Precious Layout

Hi everyone,
Cathy here today, sharing a layout I created with a couple of the gorgeous new release Dusty Attic chipboard designs.  OMG how beautiful are the new Mystic Chipboard Frames... I'm in love!!!  they are a wonderful way to make your precious photos sing.
'Precious'
I decided to use both Frame #1 and #2, by using the larger #1 Frame to draw the eye to my photo and cutting the smaller #2 Frame in half for my side embellishment cluster.

 To alter the Frames, I primed them first with gesso, then coated with Viva Inka Gold in Platium for a soft shimmery effect.  The leaves were painted with Dusty in Colour Crushed Olive, then coated with green glitter glass, which I adhered with Dusty Attic Clear Gloss Varnish.

The 'precious' title word from the Mini Words #2 pack was primed with gesso, then coated with Dusty in Colour Crushed Olive and lightly dabbed over with the Mossy Inx to create a lovely mottled effect.
To create bit of contrast and texture, I stenciled my background with the Distressed Diamonds Stencil first with the Dusty in Colour Crushed Olive.   I then mixed Dusty in Colour Texture Paste with Prima Frank Garcia Artisan Powder in French Sage, then repositioned then stencil over the stenciled areas, moved it over slightly, then stenciled with the paste to create a shadow effect.

Why not pop in to the online store to see all the gorgeous new Chipboard and Stencil Designs!!

Dusty Attic Product Used
 

Other Product Used
Blue Fern Studio Sanctuary pp's
Manor House Creations flowers
Stampendous glitter glass
Kaisercraft collectables
Prima Frank Garcia Artisan Powder - French Sage
Metal embellishments
Viva Inka Gold - Rose Quartz, Platinum and Mint
Mixed Media Inx - Mossy
Prima Gesso

Thanks so much for stopping by :)





3 comments:

  1. This is outstanding! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this looks so beautiful.. love the swirly frames and love the stencilled green on the background.. a really lovely layout! I hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a gorgeous and elegant lay-out! I love the colours and all the pretty details. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete